PRS Recruitment Solutions are looking for a Senior Driving Recruitment Consultant to join our rapidly growing Transport & Logistics Division
This will be an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a dedicated recruiter to build an additional driving desk within our very busy office based in Crawley
We are looking for a hard-working dedicated individual who strives for excellent results, this is a full 360 desk responsible for the whole recruitment process on a cold desk.
- Business Development – Networking with local businesses (this is not high-volume telesales we value quality over quantity) plus face-to-face sales visits to generate new clients.
- Generating leads and building your database of contacts
- Candidate attraction and engagement
- Gaining a strong understanding of your client recruitment needs through continued relationship building
- Area mapping – Outlining the employment set up of the current market
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs revenue targets
- Resource and place candidates.
- 30k per annum
- Uncapped Commision Structure
- Lively and extremely supportive working environment
- 25 days annual leave ( Excluding Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Full Autonomy to make your own decisions on managing and growing your desk
Essential Behaviours & Experience:
- At least 2 years Driving or Industrial Recruitment experience required
- Excellent Knowledge of Road Transport & EU Working Time Regulations
- Proven track record of running a successful Driving or Industrial desk
- Ability to develop and secure new business opportunities.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent customer service.
- Drive and enthusiasm to learn and succeed
- Confident and personable
- Own car and driving licence are essential
If you think that you fit the above then please apply below or contact Ben Harding 07834 562632 for a confidential discussion
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 /year