|Applications have closed
Are you currently a Supervisor within in care sector? Or a Deputy Manager and looking for a change of employment, more opportunities and career growth?
PRS Group is currently looking for a Branch manager for a care company based between Worthing and Crawley. This is a new exciting opportunity for the right candidate!
A client of ours is looking to give the right candidate as great exciting opportunity to be a Branch manager for a brand new office within the care industry!
The aim of the position is to enable service users to remain safe in their own home with as much independence as practically possible. Alongside ensuring, through regular communication, review and continuous monitoring, that care, and support is always provided in a professional, discreet and caring manner, always ensure all service users maintain the right to privacy and dignity.
Responsibility as branch manager to your staff
· To monitor the care team regularly, ensuring that they are attending scheduled visits at the agreed time for the agreed length of time.
· To manage the care team through coaching and development, to motivate and lead the team, dealing effectively with performance issues and staff management issues, including sickness, absence and employee relations issues as and when they arise.
· To identify any professional staff development needs and monitor staff competencies to ensure they always provide effective care and support.
· To undertake shadowing, supervisions, annual appraisals and team meetings with the care team, reviewing their individual personal development plans.
· To ensure all staff are kept full informed of changes in administrative procedures and ensure they are adhered to.
· To be aware of the company, including the structure of the organisation.
· To know how and where to access company policies and procedures and relevant documentation.
· To ensure that all service users and other stakeholders have enough information in suitable formats about the company including contact details, the service information, any applicable costs, terms and conditions of business, safeguarding and complaints processes.
· To ensure that the care team are aware of local or nations services and sources of support so that information can be provided to service users upon request.
· To know the arrangements in place for obtaining and acting in accordance with the consent of the service user.
· To understand the requirements of the Mental Capacity Act 20015 for those service users unable to provide informed decisions.
· To positively promote the service users right to choose and independence whilst ensuring that they are treated with the utmost respect, privacy and dignity always.
· Encourage and enable service users and others concerned parties to be involved in how the service is run including regular opportunities for feedback, participation in service user reviews.
If you are interested in the role please apply and we will be in contact asap!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
We're sorry this job is no longer available, however please feel free to contact us to see if there are any other suitable posts.