One of the UK’s leading independent NSI and BAFE accredited fire & security installers are seeking a Security Systems Service/Small Works Engineer to join their established engineering department.
Our client are looking for a Security Systems Service Engineer in the West Yorkshire area. The role involves:
• Surveying of small works
• Repair servicing, maintenance and installation of:
• CCTV both analogue and IP
• Access Control
• Intruder Alarm
• Fire Systems would be an advantage but not required.
• Ensuring that the client is satisfied with the work carried out on the system prior to leaving site.
• Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job reports through the Company’s service system.
• Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
• Working to safe health & safety practices.
Key Experience / qualifications:
• Be able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge of CCTV systems including IP CCTV.
• Experience in fault finding/repairing of electronic security systems.
• Electrical experience would be an advantage but not essential.
• Full UK driving licence.
• IPAF would be an advantage but not essential.